TRINITY MUTUAL collects various types of information through this website.
TRINITY MUTUAL may use information collected through cookies to analyze trends, administer the site, or for research and marketing purposes. No information which personally identifies site visitors will be collected through the cookies. Visitors can set their browsers to block and/or notify themselves of a cookie’s presence.
Personally identifiable information may be collected when the website user provides the information in response to an advertisement, a request for Information, or when registering for our educational or other services.
We will not sell, rent or lease personal information to others. We may collect, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
▪ to analyze how the website is being accessed and used
▪ to improve site performance and delivery
▪ to respond to user-initiated inquiries
▪ to determine admissibility and in registration for selected educational programs
▪ to provide requested products and services
▪ for our internal marketing purposes, which includes, but is not limited to, sending material about products, services, updates, etc. that we think may be of interest
▪ For sharing with our Business Associates who are performing services on our behalf
▪ to maintain business records for reasonable periods
▪ and/or as may be required or permitted by legal, regulatory, industry self-regulatory, insurance, audit, or security requirements applicable to our Business Associates.
▪ for displaying ads or other content related to your visit to this site, which includes:
◦ third party vendors, including Google, show targeted ads on sites on the internet.
Your Rights and Choices
You may withdraw your consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information at any time, subject to contractual, academic, legal or technical restrictions and reasonable notice. At any time, if you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you may express your choice where indicated on the applicable email or other communication.
Other Important Information
We will take commercially reasonable measures to secure and store your information to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the Information under our control.
The TRINITY MUTUAL Website contains links to other websites belonging to alliance partners, clients, and other sites of interest to our users. TRINITY MUTUAL does not control the privacy practices of these other sites. Should users depart TRINITY MUTUAL site, it is recommended they read all relevant privacy policies.
How to Contact Us or Access Your Information
If you want to access, wish to update, or have any questions about your Personal information and our privacy practices, please contact:
Trinity Reverse Mortgage, dba Trinity Mutual
1600 South Main Street, Suite 195, Walnut Creek, CA 94596